A well-defined manual testing process ensures correct software behavior before it is released to end users. Our qualified testers manually execute all test cases to detect any defects, we test the software and confirm that the application is performing as per specified functional requirements.
Major steps involved in Manual Testing are:
- Defining Testing Requirements : Requirement and Functional Specification documents, Use cases and Test Traceability Matrix.
- Test Planning : Test Scope, Test Environment, Test phase and Test Methodologies, Configuration and Risk Management, Defect tracking tools.
- Test Environment setup : Software and Network Configuration, Test bed Installation.
- Test Design : Test scenarios and test cases, Test data and scripts, Test Traceability Matrix and Test coverage, Test case reviews and approval.
- Test Execution and Defect Tracking : Test case execution, Capture, review and analysis of test results, Defect tracking for its closure.
- Test Reports and Acceptance : Test summary reports, Test metrics and process improvements made, and meeting acceptance criteria.